Nature's One® medical hardship program is for children who do not qualify for Medicare & Medicaid or private insurance coverage. Nature's One® offers a significant discount for children with serious medical conditions. The enrollment process requires a doctor recommendation and application approval by Nature's One®. To apply, please click the link below and print the enrollment application form. Once you have completed the form, have your doctor sign and fax to Nature's One®: 740-548-3879.
Patients with medical conditions currently enrolled in this program include:
- Celiac Disease
- Cerebral Palsy
- Eating Disorders
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Down Syndrome
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nature's One® healthcare professional staff will evaluate each application on an individual basis. Enrollment approval will be based upon the committee's final decision.
- Products discounted by Nature's One® may only be consumed by the child enrolled in the Medical Hardship Discount Program.
- Minimum Purchase: 6-pack case.
- The Medical Hardship Discount cannot be combined with any other coupons or discount offers.
- Infractions to the program's policies are grounds for discontinuation of the Medical Hardship Discounts.
- The privacy of all medical information will be protected and held confidential by Nature's One®.
- Nature's One® reserves the right to discontinue this program at any time and without notice.
Conditions Excluded from Program
- Allergies or Intolerance to: Soy, Dairy, Gluten, Lactose, Corn or life'sDHA™
- Chronic Constipation
- Picky or Fussy Eater
- Unavailability of Breast Milk
- Viral or Bacterial Infection such as a Cold, Flu or Rotavirus.
- Vegetarian or Vegan Lifestyle